The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was the Japanese Navy's mainstay fighter throughout WWII. The A6M5 (Model 52) followed the A6M3 and was developed to counter the ever more powerful American fighters.
It featured an exhaust system which provided a small amount of thrust, and rounded wing-tips for better dive and roll performance as well as maximum speed. It was first introduced in the autumn of 1943 and went on to serve valiantly until the end of the war.
- Moulded parts feature a matte silver colour plating.
- This is a 1/72 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 125mm, Wingspan:167mm
- Distinctive features of the A6M5, including the refined engine cowling, exhaust system, and short wingspan with rounded wing-tips, are accurately reproduced.
- Detailed cockpit and landing gear wells.
- Parts to depict open and closed canopies included.
- Also comes with parts for 330 litre drop tank as well as 3 marking options.
- The model will be provided in a white box with dedicated label.Zero fighter's elongated proportions from nose to tail and the exquisite engine cowling are all accurately reproduced thanks to the complete measurement of the actual plane.
- Highly detailed cockpit and main landing gear well parts.
- Choice of an up or down flaps, as well as open or closed cowl flap.
- A6M5a with belt-type cannon ammunition system can be recreated.
- Differences from the A6M5 such as wing panels, spinner and wooden drop tank are highly detailed.
- 3 types of markings are included.
- In addition to a seated pilot figure, 4 different types of standing pilot figures are included.
- The model will be provided in a white box with dedicated label.
Customize your kit and take your creation to another level with our selection of paint sets.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.