Oxford - 1/76 CMP LAA Tractor Desert 2nd NZ 41
Some interesting historical detail is recalled with this Canadian Military Pattern WWII vehicle, which Canada made during WWII to British Army specifications. As used by the Commonwealth forces of New Zealand in the Middle East and in particular the Western Desert where its gunners made a valuable contribution right up until the latest stages of the Italian Campaign.
The model is decorated in the desert sand colour scheme with slight lighter beige 'canvas' back. The military insignia are reproduced in red, white and blue and the New Zealand national emblem is also faithfully reproduced in black and white on the rear nearside and also on the cab roof. The RAF roundel, also on the cab roof, is surrounded by a yellow circle to make it more visible against the camouflage scheme, a practice introduced by the RAF from 1942 onwards. The interior is moulded in olive green with a black steering wheel.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 2.75 x W 1 inches
- Size approximately:
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.