Oxford - 1/76 Morris J2 Minibus Brit. Army HQEC
The Morris J2 Commercial was a small forward control van which the Morris Commercial subsidiary of BMC launched in 1956 and produced until 1967. It lent itself to various uses, from a straightforward delivery van to a camper van and for the purposes of our model – a minibus. During its time, it was also marketed as the Austin J2 and the Oxford tooling provides for both variants. The J2 came with individual refinements to match, including alternative windows and seat configurations.
Our Oxford Morris J2 release is as used by the British Army HQEC with military number plate 38 EK 38 and decorated in plain dark green with the military insignia on the front underneath the windscreen and also on the back of the van. The Morris logo is imbedded into a finite space at the top of the unique Morris shaped radiator. The interior is also dark green with black steering wheel and a minibus seating configuration.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 2.75 x W 1 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.