Cooee Classics - 1/87 FJ Panel Van PMG Red 1953
The Holden FJ series is a range of motor vehicles which was produced in Australia by Holden from 1953 to 1957. The FJ was the second model of an “all Australian car” manufactured by Holden and was based upon the established 48-215 series, commonly referred to as the “FX”. The sedan, in Standard, Business and Special trim levels, and a coupe utility were announced in October 1953 and were followed by a Panel van derivative in December of that year. A wagon prototype was built but the bodystyle was not put into production. In 1954, Holden’s first exports began with sales of the FJ in New Zealand.
- Aussie Road Ragers are a boutique model producer that proudly creates a range of diecast models of legendary Australian motoring icons from the 50’s, - 60’s and 70’s. The heyday of Aussie cars!
- Each car features superior craftsmanship, from the genuine factory paint code, flawless diecast metal body to the realistic rubber feel tyres.
- Authentic decals and manufacture badges.
- Includes crystal acrylic display case.
- Beautifully detailed all metal (even the baseplate) 1:87 scale 1953 FJ PMG Van in Red
- Limited Production with only 2000 pieces available worldwide.
- Perfect for HO/OO Train Display and collectors of old Australian cars.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.