ARRMA - TTX300 3CH .4GH Pistol TX RX
Sport-level racers and bashers will appreciate the TTX300's many features, along with its amazing adjustability. With its user-programmable third channel, this radio is extremely versatile; it can operate functions such as digs, winches and diff locks, which makes it ideal for rock crawling. It can also control lights, shifting and needle/carb adjustments, as well as multiple boat accessories.
Need more reasons? There's SLT (Secure Link Technology), which creates an unbreakable link between the receiver and your transmitter with push-button ease. The radio sports futuristic styling that's unlike any other transmitter. And you get all this at an incredibly affordable price!
The included TR325 3-channel micro receiver is small enough to fit in the most cramped chassis spaces. An internal antenna adds convenience and eliminates the possibility of damage.
- User-programmable third channel
- Trims and EPA on steering and throttle
- Steering rate adjustment dial
- 70/30 throttle setting
- Two-button control of third channel
- Internal antenna
- Power LED
- On/off switch harness
- 4-cell AA battery holder
- Light, compact TR325 SLT receiver with fail-safe and push-button linking
- Compatible with all Secure Link Technology (SLT) receivers
- AA alkaline batteries (4)
- Servos of modeler's choice, including the TSX35 and TSX45
- Channels: 3
- Frequencies: 2.403-2.480GHz
- Modulation: FHSS spread spectrum SLT
- Input Power: Four AA alkaline, NiCd or NiMH cells (3.8-8.0V)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.