Calliope Games - Tsuro - The Game of the Path
A beautiful and beautifully simple game of laying a tile before your own token to continue its path on each turn. The goal is to keep your token on the board longer than anyone else's, but as the board fills up this becomes harder because there are fewer empty spaces left... and another player's tile may also extend your own path in a direction you'd rather not go. Easy to introduce to new players, Tsuro lasts a mere 15 minutes and actually does work for any number from 2 to 8.
Tsuro has an Asian spiritual theme - the lines representing the "many roads that lead to divine wisdom", and the game as a whole representing "the classic quest for enlightenment".
This theme is very light and the game essentially plays as an abstract.
- Calliope Presents: An award winning game that is fun for any experience level, easy to learn & quick to play. Use strategy & luck to stay on the path to victory in this light & entertaining game
- Family Strategy Game: The board changes every time you play the game, making it unique and fun for adults and kids. Players are challenged to create and travel the Path as it builds before them
- Never the Same Game Twice: The Path is an ever-changing mystery. With each turn, the maze grows and you must anticipate other players' next moves. - The wisest player will remain on their Path
- Come Together and Play: Sure to become a classic, this game is perfect for families, teens, adults & children. The faster play and simple rules make it a great filler for parties & game night
- Details: Tsuro is a family game for 2-8 players ages 8 and up. Have fun creating your Path in this visually stunning game. Includes 35 Path Tiles, 1 Dragon Tile, 8 Dragon Pawns, and Game Board
- For 2 to 8 players game
- 15 to 20 minute to play
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.