Cubic Fun - NASA Space Shuttle 3D puzzle 87pc
A series of products designed for children and teenagers age above 4 years old, by integrating lots of playable features. Ranging from preschool toys to scientific themes and dollhouses, CubicKids helps develop children's logical thinking, and more importantly gives them extra joy after putting pieces together, as "playable puzzles".
What's in the box:
- Push-fit 3d puzzle with durable materials, easy to assemble
- Colorful assembly instruction with background knowledge of the architecture
- Assemble with patience and carefulness, do not force to interlock any two pieces/components.
- Every puzzle pieces have two sides, and can be bended into only one direction, please make sure the correct side of the pieces are faced outward.
- Assemble every section of the model without any tools, such as knife, and scissors, neither as gluing.
- Follow the instructions on the booklet to build your puzzle. Each puzzle piece is numbered to help you complete the assembly.
- Punching out all the interlocking holes before assembly is adviced.
- To make sure every pieces can be clearly identified, do not pop out all pieces at once, please only detach those pieces you need for each step during the assembly (as pieces numbers are all printed on the puzzle sheet next to every puzzle pieces).
- Built-up Model Size: 7.87" L x 7.09" W x 14.96" H/20 x 18 x 38 cm
- Assembly instruction included
- Made of Paper and EPS Foam Board
- Inspires curiosity about space and the scientific world
- Great looking 3D puzzle, an excellent decoration for home, gift for children
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.