Clementoni - 4D Cityscape: 1130pc San Francisco
his award-winning puzzle recreates San Francisco's famous skyline, not only in three dimensions using scale-model buildings, but also along the fourth dimension of time, spanning over 100 years of architectural history. The puzzle includes 97 plastic building replicas that depict the city as it appeared as far back as 1882 through to 2009 with the addition of the Millennium Tower.
The puzzle includes such iconic structures as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, China Town Gate, and the Transamerica Pyramid. The buildings fit into pre-cut holes in a traditional 2D jigsaw puzzle that form the city's street layout. The product includes a Time Poster that directs you through time as you rebuild San Francisco's skyline history.
- Insert replica plastic building models to complete the landscape and puzzle, includes a bus tour poster that directs you around the city
- Assembled Dimensions: 24" L x 16" W x 3" H
- Have fun with educational and interactive play
- The puzzle contains a detailed map of San Francisco
- The map includes streets, parks, rivers, roads, islands, railway tracks, buildings
- 4D puzzle San Francisco contains a total of 1130 pieces
- You will also find a poster showing historical events and a list of buildings
- Recommended age 8 years up
- Great fun for everybody
- Learn more about the architectural history!
- Brand new and sealed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.