Clementoni - 4D Cityscape: Macau
This award-winning puzzle recreates Macau's famous skyuline, not only in three dimensions using scale-model buildings, but also along the fourth dimension of time, spanning over 600 years of architectural history. The puzzle includes 64 plastic building replicas that depict the city as it appeared as far back as 1558 through to present day. The puzzle includes such famous structures as the Ruins of St. Paul's, Section of the Old City Walls, A-Ma Temple and the Grand Lisboa Hotel. The buildings fit into pre-cut holes in a traditional 2D jigsaw puzzle that form the city’s street layout. The product includes a Time Poster that directs you through time as you rebuild Macau famous history.
- Insert replica plastic building models to complete the landscape and puzzle, includes a bus tour poster that directs you around the city
- Assembled Dimensions: 24" x 16" x 2"
- Have fun with educational and interactive play
- The puzzle contains a detailed map of Macau
- The map includes streets, parks, rivers, roads, islands, railway tracks, buildings
- 4D puzzle Macau icontains a total of 1000 pieces
- You will also find a poster showing historical events and a list of buildings
- Recommended age 8 years up
- Great fun for everybody
- Learn more about the architectural history!
- Brand new and sealed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.