Clementoni - Mio The Robot 2.0
For many years, robots have been the stars in science fiction films, cartoons and cartoons. Children have alsways been fascinated by them and often dream of having in the neat future. Now this dream comes true: With this science st you can have your own robot... is not that great? You can program it to meet exciting challenges with your friends, find metals and so many other fun activities. YHour robot also has different things. What are you waiting for? Now all you have to do is start playing! Unique and original scientific kit to make a real robot! The manual will help you in building electronics and programming.
Build this programmable robot, customize it's look with interchangeable components then starat experimenting! Program it's path, find and retrieve metals using its magnetic arm much mire. The illustrated manual walks you through the construction and teaches about electronics and entry level programming.
- Beginners Bot - Learn about the fascinating world of Robotics with this entry-level robot. Your child will have tons of fun while simultaneously learning with this educational toy.
- Customize to Personalize - Build this programmable robot and customize its look with interchangeable components. There’s a variety of functions and features that’ll make this robot all the better to play with.
Program It's Path - Create a path for this robot and then program it to move through whatever maze you’ve created. Direct your robot and challenge your friends to fun competitions and see who can make the most complex paths to be solved by this neat robot.
- Find Treasures - Not only can this robot move around to your desired direction, but it will also find any metals you place around for it. This robot can find and retrieve metals using its magnetic arm.
Learn the Basics - The richly illustrated manual walks you through the construction and teaches about electronics and entry level programming.
- Printed circuit board, 2 x Electric motors, Battery compartment with cover, 2 x LED's, Head (2 parts), Body (2 parts), Visor, Neck, 2 x Arms, 2 x Gripper hands, Metal-detector arm, Marker holder, 2 x Wheels, Roller, 2 x Rubber bands, Magnet, Cardboard finish line, Illustrated manual
- No soldering required
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- For ages 8+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.