Faller - HO Clinic
Well-being for patients, staff and visitors. Hospital comprised of four flat-roof constructions of different height which are connected with one another, with clear geometry and light coloured facades. The common main access to these three- or four-storey function or patient buildings with balconies at the rear leads through a luminous entrance hall with decorative colours accentuating the walls (Design: Carsten Kruse) and a glass front brightening both levels. Ambulances arrive and leave again through a small vehicle hall suitable for Car System and Car System Digital. The highest building features a visible lift shaft protruding from the roof and a helicopter pad. The driving parts for the elevator (threaded rod, nuts, ball bearings) are supplied with the kit. »Drive unit«, Art. 180692 suitable for the lift, comprised of motor, automatic cutoff through limit stops, and manual reversing switch, available separately.
Please note: The drive unit art. 180692 may also be installed subsequently. However, this requires a little more sensitivity.
Please proceed as follows: During phase of construction n (page 20), part m may be fixed only with very little glue. You will thus be able to remove the floor plate again for easy subsequent installation.
- This building kit contains: 808 single parts in 10 colours, window foil, 4 paper masks and 1 construction instruction.
- Use for handicrafts FALLER - plastic- and Lasercut glue.
- For newcomers and advanced modellers
- This item is NOT a toy and is intended for modelling use
- Designed for model builders and collectors
- Highly detailed plastic
- Scale models for use in dioramas or model railway layouts
- May require assembly
- A treat for collectors
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.