Gemini Jets - 1/200 BOEING B747LCF ?Dreamlifter? N747BC
The Boeing 747 Dreamlifter, also known as the Boeing 747-400 Large Cargo Freighter (LCF), is a wide-body cargo aircraft. At 65,000 cubic feet the cargo hold was the largest in the world for an aircraft, until the Airbus Beluga XL was released. It can hold three times the volume of a 747-400F freighter. Cargo is placed in the aircraft by the world's longest cargo loader. It is an extensively modified Boeing 747-400 that is used exclusively for transporting Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft components to Boeing's assembly plants from suppliers around the world.
Gemini's 1:200 scale Boeing 747 is an exceptionally large and heavy model in this scale (over two pounds) and is constructed almost entirely of solid diecast metal. The extra wide-body fuselage, with its wonderfully sculpted nose section, features all around seamless construction with pad-printed windows and doors. The model is supported on an all metal fixed landing gear with soft rubber tires and a steerable nose wheel. The solid metal wings are constructed as a single unit, and then carefully fitted to the fuselage. They feature accurately replicated flap track fairings at the rear and free spinning highly detailed fan blades inside each engine nacelles.
- Scale 1/200
- Higly-detailed diecast airplanes
- Diecast metal construction, including wings and tail surfaces.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Permanently extended metal landing gear with rolling rubber tires.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.