Hasegawa - 1/72 Renzan w/I Goh Bomb & Shindenkai
In May 1944, the Kyushu Aircraft received an order for a trial manufacture of 18 interceptor aircraft that became known as the J7W1 Shinden. Built from the start to combat the Allied bomber formations it was built with the engine in the rear with a rear mounted propeller. Three test flights were completed in August of 1945. The Japanese Navy had plans to further equip this fighter with a jet engine. Nobody knows how far this idea progressed before the war's end.
Construction starts with the cockpit. It has decent detail for this scale. Following this, the main fuselage is assembled. I added some weight forward to keep the aircraft on its landing gear. The wings and fuselage details were added next. Fit of the wings was great. Landing gear and final details complete the assembly.
The 1/72 scale is ideal for model Renzan w/I Goh Bomb & Shindenkai from Hasegawa is a military model and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 110 pcs
- L 17.75 x W 13.5 inches
- Item name: Renzan w/ I GOH Guided Bomb & Shindenkai 'Mainland Defence' (Contains 2 kits)
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.