Hasegawa - 1/72 Ki48-II Type 99 Light Bomber (Lily)
Bandan is a special attack squadron first formed in the Army. The special equipment aircraft of the scorpion belonging to this unit is a special type of aircraft for attacking enemy ships by attacking an enemy ship, and has a three- dimensional elongated screed-like start-up fuse inside the bomb storage. The 800 kg bomb was attached, and the bomb dropper and the nose and rear swinging machine gun had been removed. The kit comes with a Shinchu wire for reproducing the detonation fuse.
The 1/72 scale is ideal for mode Ki48-II Type 99 Light Bomber (Lily) from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 86 pcs
- L 8.11 x W 9.60 inches
- Item name: Kawasaki Ki-48 II Type 99 Twin-Engined Light Bomber`Special-Equipment`
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- Japan Army Bantai Affiliation Affiliation machine (three explosion fuses)
- Japan Army Bantai Affiliation Affiliation Machine (1 detonation fuse)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.