Hobby Master - 1/72 MiG-25PDS Blue 59 146th GvlAP USSR
The MiG-25 “Foxbat” is a supersonic interceptor and reconnaissance aircraft. The prototype flew in 1964 and entered service in 1970 with an operational speed of Mach 2.83 but if needed Mach 3.2 possibly damaging the engines. The MiG-25 caused concern for the U.S. who demanded increases in the performance of the F-15 Eagle under development. The MiG-25s large wings gave the impression of a highly weight of the stainless steel used to manufacture the MiG-25.weight of the stainless steel used to manufacture the MiG-25.
Vasilkov (Vasylkiv) AB, Ukraine became the home base for the 146th Guards Fighter Regiment (146 Gv IAP) in 1950 and subordinate to the 19th Air Defense Division which was later re-organized as the 49th Air Defense Corps. Both units were part of the 8th Air Defense Army. The unit was equipped with the MiG-25PD and eventually the MiG-25PDS. In 1992 the regiment was taken over by the Ukraine and the 146th Guards
Fighter Regiment (146 Gv IAP) was disbanded in 1993.
- True 1/72 scale
- Professionally painted
- Great attention to detail
- All markings are Tampoed (pad applied)
- Option to display the model on a stand that is provided
- Model can be shown with the landing gear in the down or up positions
- Loads of optional armament has been provided
- Canopy can be displayed open or closed
- Extremely heavy metal with a minimum of plastic
- Highly collectable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.