Herpa - 1/200 Swiss International Airlines Boeing 777-300ER HB-JNC
With the delivery of the first "Triple Seven" in 2016, Boeing's successful model took over the role of flagship in the Swiss fleet of A340's. this number was reduced after the introduction of the new 777-300ER's. Two more aircraft have been ordered in May 2018 to increase the new routes development.
The range of aircraft model types, operators and scales from Herpa is vast and the quality is exceptional. All Herpa Wings models feature detailed printing of aircraft liveries and markings. The detailed shapes of the models have been produced according to drafts provided by the airplane manufacturers. And, just like the manufacturers of the originals, Herpa is utilizing the latest technology and quality assurance for development and production.
Herpa airplanes in the among aviation fans leading collectors and model building scales 1/500 and 1/200 live up to their big originals in quality, design and fascination. At Herpa, collectors of other scales too, for instance 1/400 or 1/1000 will find a nice model selection for their hobby.
- Scale: 1/200
- Aircraft: Boeing B777
- Airline: Swiss International
- Dimensions (L x W): 14.52 x 12 inches
- Material: Metallmodell / Made of metal
- Highly detailed Herpa Wings (Miniaturmodelle) true-to-scale aircraft model
- Prepainted Diecast Metal Model
- Pre-built model
- Diecast metal constructions with some small plastic detail parts.
- Collectors item: Not suitable for children under 14
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.