Herpa - 1/200 CSA Ceskoslovenske Yakolev Yak-40 OK-FEI
In the early 1970s, the national airline of Czechoslovakia received the first of 17 aircraft of the small soviet tri-jet for short feeder routes. This model shows the delivery painting with the lettering "OK Jet" at the tail unit.
The range of aircraft model types, operators and scales from Herpa is vast and the quality is exceptional. All Herpa Wings models feature detailed printing of aircraft liveries and markings. The detailed shapes of the models have been produced according to drafts provided by the airplane manufacturers. And, just like the manufacturers of the originals, Herpa is utilizing the latest technology and quality assurance for development and production.
Herpa airplanes in the among aviation fans leading collectors and model building scales 1/500 and 1/200 live up to their big originals in quality, design and fascination. At Herpa, collectors of other scales too, for instance 1/400 or 1/1000 will find a nice model selection for their hobby.
- Scale: 1/200
- Aircraft: Yak-40
- Airline: CSA Czech Airlines
- Dimensions (L x W): 4.00 x 4.92 inches
- Material: Metallmodell / Made of metal
- Highly detailed Herpa Wings (Miniaturmodelle) true-to-scale aircraft model
- Prepainted Diecast Metal Model
- Pre-built model
- Diecast metal constructions with some small plastic detail parts.
- Collectors item: Not suitable for children under 14
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.