Hobby Master - 1/72 Sd. Kfz. 7 German 8 Ton Half
Hermann Goring wanted to be part of the land victories as well so he created an elite Luftwaffe armored division called the Fallschirm-Panzer-Division 1. Hermann Goring. As German bomber activity became less viable the crews were assigned to ground units. At the beginning of WWII it was a flak unit that steadily grew to include armored vehicles. The Sd.Kfz.7 was largely used to haul the heavy 8.8 cm Flak gun and up to 12 gun crew. This vehicle was under the command of the Luftwaffe Luftgaukommando VI (Munster).
Designed to meet a 1934 requirement for an eight ton armored half-track vehicle, The Sd.Kfz.7 first entered service in 1938. Its primary use was as a tractor for the 8.8 cm FlaK gun and 150 mm howitzer, but anti-aircraft variants were also produced. It could carry gun crews of up to 12 men and their gear, with room for ammunition storage as well. Used throughout the war, the Sd.Kfz. 7 appeared in the 1940 Paris victory parade, was featured in German propaganda films and became one of the most iconic half-track vehicles of its time.
- Scale 1:72
- Length: 3.75" Width: 1.25"
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.