Heebie Jeebies - Clip Circuit Noisy Lab
Create sounds with this easy to use electronics kit. Components simply clip in, so no messy solder is required!
This easy-to-build electronic kit from Heebie Jeebies is the perfect way to learn about electronics. All components clip together easily, so there is no soldering involved. Each piece has a function: switches, speakers, battery packs, lights, and more. They are all colour-coded and numbered to easily identify in the instruction manual. There are 8 electronics experiments that mini-Einsteins can do, which include an assortment of sound effects that can be controlled using a number of switches.
- Each piece has a function: switches, speakers, battery packs etc. They are all colour coded and numbered to easily identify each.
- Graphics on each component show its electronics symbol, to help illustrate how the current travels though the circuit you build.
- Create sounds with this easy to use electronics kit. An assortment of sound effects that you can control using a variety of switches. Components simply clip in, no messy solder required.
- Easy to build electronics kit for ages 7 to 12
- Component clip together
- No electronics experience necessary
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.