Heebie Jeebies - Clip Circuit Electro Lab (B8)
Investigate the amazing world of electricity with 80 projects delving into series circuits and parallel circuits. With this unique kids science kit you can create doorbells, alarms and flashing lights while following the current through the clearly labelled graphics. The science project pieces literally clip into place within seconds to provide easy construction and storage.
Heebie Jeebies Clip Circuit kit is a perfect way for children to learn about electronics through experiments. All components clip together easily, so there is no soldering involved. Each piece has a function: switches, speakers, battery packs, lights, and more. They are all colour-coded and numbered to easily identify in the instruction manual. There are 80 electronics experiments that mini-Einsteins can do, including doorbells, alarms and flashing lights.
- Make and Learn about circuits.
- 80 Electronic Experiments.
- Easy to build electronic kit.
- Components clip together.
- No soldering required.
- No electronic experience necessary.
- Includes instruction manual.
- Requires 4x AA batteries (Not included).
- Manufacturer: Heebie Jeebies
- Design: Clip Circuit FM Radio
- Age suitability: 7+ years
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.