Italeri - 1/72 F4U7 Corsair
The F4 Corsair is considered one of the most successful fighter aircraft on board among those developed during the Second World War. Although this large plane with a characteristic cantilever wing was considered at the beginning of its use, not suitable for use by aircraft carriers by the technical managers of the US Navy. The Corsair achieved a tremendous amount of aerial victories: only in the Pacific theater, the F4U shot down more than 2,000 Japanese aircraft, compared to the loss of only 189 Corsair, a knockdown / loss ratio ever more equaled in history. This aircraft was produced for ten years, until December 1952, making the Corsair the longest American aircraft in production since the Second World War. The F4 was also used extensively by the
- Scale 1/72
- Period: From the 1950s
- Country: France
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.