Italeri - 1/72 F84G Thunderjet
The F-84 Thunderjet was developed in the immediate post-war period by the US company Republic, which needed to offer a new project for a jet fighter aircraft to the USAF. The aerodynamic structure was simple but very effective and robust with a large circular front air intake, the straight wings and the front tricycle landing gear. The General Electric / Allison J35 engine allowed the F-84 to reach 1,000 km / h. The F-84G, which went into production in 1951, is one of the latest versions of the Republic's fighter-bomber. In addition to the USAF, it was used by many NATO countries as part of the "Mutual Defense Assistance" program. From 1952 he equipped several hunting departments of the Italian Air Force. He was armed with 6 12.7 mm machine guns. and could carry an offensive load of nearly 900 kg.
- Scale 1/72
- Period: From the 1950s
- Type: Hunting aircraft
- Country: United States
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.