Italeri - 1/72 F104 C Starfighter
The Lockheed F-104 Starfighter hunter-interceptor was, without any doubt, one of the most famous aircraft in aviation history. Surely it was also one of the most long-lived. The F-104 entered service in the late 50s with the American Air Force and formed the flight line of the hunting departments of several NATO nations for more than 40 years. The first version, the F-104 A, was used by the USAF as an interceptor fighter to oppose the Soviet long-range bombers and entered service in the late 1950s. The next version, the F-104C, was assigned to the role of rock-fighter and fighter-bomber. The F-104C was also employed by the USAF during the early stages of the Vietnam War. The F-104 develops on an absolutely original aerodynamic concept and, for the time, innovative.
- Scale 1/72
- Period: From the 1950s
- Type: Hunting aircraft
- Country: United States
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.