Italeri - 1/72 Northrop Grumman X-47B
The Northrop Grumman X-47B is an unmanned demonstration combat aircraft expressly designed and developed to operate from the flight deck of the US Navy aircraft carrier. The X-47B flew for the first time in 2011 and carried out, in the following years, several operational tests completed in 2015. The X-47B was used, for example, in the test cycle on board the aircraft carrier USS George HW Bush (CVN-77) which provided for take-off, landing, refueling in flight. To optimize the use on board the ships the X-47B is equipped with folding wings in order to minimize the space on the crowded flight decks of the aircraft carriers. It is equipped with a Pratt & Whitney turbofan engine that guarantees subsonic performance and in its two loading bays it can accommodate an offensive load of over 2,000 kg.
- Scale 1/72
- Period: Modern
- Country: United States
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.