Italeri - 1/48 Tornado GR.1/IDS - Gulf War
The multi-purpose tornado fighter, with a variable geometry wing, is the result of a joint development project carried out by Great Britain, Germany and Italy. Although during its operational life it was declined in several versions (ground attack, electronic warfare, interceptor), its main role has always been that of a low-altitude supersonic fighter-bomber capable of using a powerful and varied offensive load. Thanks to its two powerful engines with afterburner the Tornado can reach the maximum speed of Mach 2.2. The Tornado fire baptism occurred in 1991 during the Gulf War. In detail, the aerial offensive, in which the Italian Tornado IDS also took part, began on 17 January and aimed at the suppression of military targets and infrastructures.
- Scale 1/48
- Type: Modern
- Period: Second World War
- Country: Europa
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.