Italeri - 1/48 B-25G Mitchell
The North American B-25 Mitchell was probably one of the best Middle World War II bombers. The first flight of the North American twin-engine aircraft took place in 1939. Driven by two Wright R-2600 Cyclone engines of 1,750 hp, it was characterized by extraordinary operational flexibility. He took the nickname "Mitchell" in honor of General Billy Mitchell considered, in effect, the father of the US Air Force. From the first versions, used for the main task of medium level flight bomber, progressively develop and implement further variants. In particular, following the need for a ground attack aircraft and close support, the B-25G was built. Unlike traditional bombardment versions characterized by a transparent front snout
- Scale 1/48
- Type: Bombardment and reconnaissance aircraft
- Period: Second World War
- Country: United States
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.