Italeri - 1/35 World of Tanks Pz.Kpfw.VI Tiger 1
The Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf.E is better known by its abbreviated name "Tiger I".
The development of the Tiger began in 1937 by the German company Henschel. However, mass production started in 1942 for a total of 1347 vehicles produced during the war period.
The initial model used suspensions similar to those of the Panther. The hull was very large and surmounted the housing of the tracks in order to accommodate the turret equipped with the lethal cannon 8.8 cm Kw.K 36 L / 56.
The Tiger was initially employed during the battle of Leningrad and immediately became, by its characteristics, the reference point during the armored battles.
Although his production ended in 1944, the Tiger continued to be employed in action until the end of the war.
It was the first heavy tank of World War II and proved to be extremely effective against the American units, equipped with the Shermans, and the Soviet units, equipped with the T-34.
- Scale 1/35
- Period: Second World War
- Country: Germany
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
- 1 Mounting model
- 1 Liquid cement
- 1 Tank guide
- World of tanks decals
- 3 Invataion codes
- 1 Bonus code
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.