Italeri - 1/25 Mercedes Benz L3000
The Mercedes Benz L3000 was widely used by German troops during the Second World War. Together with the Opel Blitz, it was the primary solution for all logistics and transport needs of the Wehrmacht. From a technical point of view the Mercedes Benz L3000 adopted a solution with rear-wheel drive. The 74 HP 4-cylinder diesel engine was able to reach a maximum speed of 70 km / h at the German truck. It was used on all fronts and in all operating conditions always showing good reliability and excellent strength. Even during the use with Afrika Korps, in the extreme conditions of North Africa, Mercedes Benz behaved very well. It was produced in 3 versions and in over 27,000 units, becoming the most produced Mercedes truck in the late 1930s and early 1940s.
- Scale 1/25
- Type: Military Vehicles
- Period: Second World War
- Country: Germany
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.