Italeri - 1/72 HH60J Coast Guard Model Set
The Sikorsky HH-60J "Jayhawk" was identified by the United States Coast Guard - replacing the old and glorious HH-3F Pelican for search and rescue, maritime patrols, and environmental protection missions. The "Jayhawk" is basically and directly derived from the robust, flexible and highly reliable SH-60 Seahawk used in a huge number by the United States Navy and embarked on all major units of the fleet. The HH-60J Jayhawk is able to fly a crew of four people, in addition to other 6 additional people on board. The HH-60J is normally based on land but it can be also based on the U.S. Coast Guard Cutters. Thanks to its main powerplant, formed by 2 General Electric T700 gas turbines able to provide 1,410 Kw each, the “Jayhawk” is able to reach a maximum speed of 330 Km/h and a cruiser speed of 250 Km/h.
- Scale 1/72
- Type: Transport and observation helicopters
- Period: Modern
- Country: United States
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.