Italeri - 1/9 Kdf. 1 Type 82 Kubelwagen
The Typ 82 Kubelwagen is among the most famous and widespread military cars of the Second World War. It was designed by the engineer Ferdinand Porsche and produced by Volkswagen. The project was born to build a simple vehicle, easy to build and easy to maintain and repair. The plates were flat and the design without bends. Also the frame was of simple construction with a central tube and the support for the rear engine and the gearbox. The Kubelwagen adopted a 998 Cm3 petrol engine and reached a top speed of 80 km / h. The vehicle did not have 4x4 traction but proved, thanks to the validity of the project, extremely reliable on all types of terrain and accompanied the campaigns of the German army on all fronts and in all environmental conditions.
- Working suspension
- Opening doors
- Highly detailed engine
- Windows and canvas roof
- Folding canvas roof
- Highly detailed Decal
- Steering front axle
- Rubber tires
- Color instructions
- Scale 1/9
- Type: Military Vehicles
- Period: Second World War
- Country: United States
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.