Marklin - IC2 Bi-Level Intermediate Car 2nd Class
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". The car has high-mounted entries above the trucks. It also has factory-installed LED interior lighting at both ends and operating current-conducting close couplers. The car has lighted train destination signs on the sides. The interior lighting only works in conjunction with the bi-level cab control car and it can be turned on and off in digital operation by means of a decoder in the cab control car. A defined car order is specified to do this. The ends of the car have transparent red marker light inserts. The car has prototypical Görlitz design trucks with separately applied folding steps. Length over the buffers 28.6 cm / 11-1/4".
- Completely new tooling.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Interior lighting in the entire car consist can be controlled by means of a decoder in the cab control car.
- Prototypical train route: IC 2035 from Norddeich to Leizpig Hbf.
- A different car number. Car position number 3.
- Newly developed Diesel locomotive on battery base with light and sound functions.
- The locomotive can be recharged by the charging cable.
- The new infrared driving device can be held by the stem
- Magnetic coupling.
- Locomotive is ideal for children from 3 years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.