Oxford - N 1/148 Guy Arab Utility Wolverhampton
For this superb livery on the Guy Arab Utility, we’ve taken the double decker home to its roots in Wolverhampton! It was here that Guy managed to produce more than 2000 double decker buses between 1942 and 1945. The Government of the day ordered the company to produce a chassis suitable for double deckers, which resulted in the launch of the Guy Arab Utility bus.
Resplendent in its bright green and yellow scheme with a grey roof, the advertising panels are celebrating Guy Motors Limited Truck and Bus Manufacturers Founded 1914 on one side, while the famous Guy warrior logo leads the slogan on the other side Guy Motors Ltd Feather in their Cap. Additional graphics see the Wolverhampton Transport Corporation crest and gold lettering on the sides beneath the windows. Our bus, registered DJW 377, is heading for Wolverhampton, according to both the front and rear destination blinds
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.