Tamiya 1/24 Porsche 911 Turbo 1988
Tamiya proudly releases the Porsche 911 Turbo, further expanding our line of Porsche 911 series of models. Famed as the culmination of the 911 series, the Turbo's impressive design and performance made it the most well known member of the 911 series. The 911 Turbo debuted in 1975 as Porsche's first street model to feature a turbo engine. The air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine featured a KKK turbocharger, 3 liter displacement and 260 hp output. Models built after 1978 featured upgraded engine displacement and output of 3.3 liters and 300 hp respectively. The 911 Turbo's distinctive style, with its large-size rear wing and front and rear overfenders, coupled with its reliable performance grabbed the attention of car enthusiasts around the world.
- 1/24 scale assembly kit of the 1988 Porsche 911 Turbo.
- Highly detailed static display model faithfully recreates Turbo's impressive style, including front and rear overfenders and large-size rear wing.
- Model features all-new body design to accommodate Turbo's extra wide tires.
- Underside of model features realistic engine detailing with separately molded exhaust pipe.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread pattern.
- Metal transfers used for mirrors and logo.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.