Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (first released in 1987) was loved for its original appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body has been raised up over monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C van will grab attention wherever you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis employs a box type frame, and features front independent swingarms and a rear rolling rigid suspension. Big 115mm diameter tires offer dynamic running on even the toughest of surfaces. Sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from dirt and sand during off-road driving. Rear mounted wheelie bar enables wild stunt driving.
- Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 225mm, weight: 1560g
- 540 type motor
- Transmission Type: Rear 2 Wheel Drive
- May be equipped with CVA Dampers
- Includes one-piece type wheels
- Features steering rod with ball adjuster
- Front and rear axle compatible with ball bearings (sold separately)
Required Items (Sold Separately)
- R/C Unit: Expec GT-I or 2-channel R/C system
- Battery: Tamiya 7.2V Racing Pack or equivalent
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.