Tomytec - Straight PC Rail S99-PC (F) (Set of 4)
It is a straight rail with a length of 99 mm and a width of 18.5 mm, which reproduces a PC tie.
It is a rail group that is the basis of the fine track. Mainly "PC Rail" that reproduces modern standard PC (prestressed / concrete) sleeperwood, the ballast of the roadbed is realistically reproduced.
The track has a lineup of many types of rails according to the specifications of the track actually found, and they are compatible and can be connected to each other. In addition, a lot of special rails and related products are also available to reproduce various scenes.
- Model Railway Accessories from Japan
- Painted ballasts and sleepers, beautiful appearance
- PC sleeper expression
- Rails are snapped together with claws, easy and secure connection
- Convenient for connection with conventional TOMIX rails
- Feeder or one-touch attachment sensor can be installed at the center of the rail
- Wide Feed by mounting a rail / slab rail feeder on the lower surface (feeder for slab rail can be attached)
- Wide rail / slab rail sensor can be attached by additional user work (slab rail sensor can not be attached)
- Various pillars attached corresponding to other rail products
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.