Tomytec - 1/150 Field 2
This product is a material for diorama where fine fibers are planted in a material easy to process. Paddy field and field etc which was difficult when making dioramas can be easily reproduced. Because it is easy to process, just fit in the postage stamp layout in your favorite shape. If you further combine with figures, buildings, trees and vehicles, you can enjoy the original landscape freely.
Items that expand the width of diorama creation will be added to the construction of 1/150 scale, painted and simple assembly kit!
Enjoy making diorama easily and include the building, and the real thing up to the trees, rail, bus, car, figure, etc.
- Scale 1/150
- Guage N
- Model Railway from Japan
- Fully painted
- Assembly Kit
- Set contents: Field 2 (A4 size) × 1
- Approximate size (cm): W30 × D21
1. Realistic paddy field is reproduced by three-dimensional flocking. By adhering fine fibers to the base (made of paper) perpendicularly, we expressed the vivid figure of plants.
2. Excellent machinability that can be easily cut with scissors or the like. We adopt easy-to-handle paper for the base material. You can use it by processing with various shapes with your own scissors etc.
3. Express realistic soil by surface processing and printing. The base uses a special material with fine unevenness on the surface, and reproduces the texture of the ground.
4. Examples of use with diorama. You can reproduce emotional fields with diorama. Diorama will come alive by adding figures, buildings, trees and so on.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.