- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third party, provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, and suitability of the information and materials found, or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we explicitly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any of the products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and better service. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content contained within the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Hobbyco currently uses Paypal as the primary payment gateway for all online credit card transactions. Paypal is a safe and secure third party processor that is authorised by all major Australian banks and used by thousands of Australian merchants as a means of collecting payments online. All online credit card transactions performed on this website using the Paypal gateway are secured payments.
Some key points about Paypal payments:
- Paypal payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Hobbyco or any third party.
- All transactions are performed with 256-bit encryption as part of our validated SSL Certificate and stored within Paypal's bank-grade data centers.
- Paypal, at any time, will not access your funds unless authorised. All monies are directly transferred from your credit card or bank to the authorised merchant account held by Hobbyco.
For more information about Paypal and its service, please visit www.paypal.com.au.
For orders over $1,000; Hobbyco reserves the right to request further verification for security purposes. As a result, there may be a small delay. Having a verified Paypal account would greatly be appreciated and would assist in speeding up the process.
Due to past fraud incidents, Hobbyco reserves the right to cancel orders that do not pass security checks and has been flagged as a liability.
Applicable to physical goods.
After finalising your online order at the checkout page; you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details (sent to your provided email address). We will confirm receipt of your order as soon as possible, and then pick and pack all currently available products pertaining to your online order. All finalised orders confirmed to be dispatched from Hobbyco are then collected by Australia Post (AusPost) normally within 3 business days. Orders are subject to handling times of 3-10 business days depending on the peak period and current queue.
All orders dispatched from Hobbyco are sent “Receipted” and will require a signature on delivery.
Whilst Hobbyco can guarantee the quality of the products it sells, we are unable to guarantee the skill or the workmanship you provide. Therefore, the finished model of any plastic, metal and wooden kit may vary greatly between customers based on their skill and level of expertise.
Radio Control (RC) models and toys require battery power to operate. For products that include rechargeable batteries and their respective chargers; be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions, in particular, the charging process.
Never leave batteries unattended while charging!
We can't stress enough the need for instructions to be read thoroughly prior to commencing any assembly and/or operation of our products. Failure to do so could void warranty.
Any crash or impact damage during the learning phase of any product will not be covered under warranty. If you are unsure of any product, please seek help from Hobbyco Staff, especially so for new hobbies or experiences. Public Liability Insurance may also be required to operate this type of product. Hobbyco accepts no liability for customers who fail to seek advice and/or have inadequate liability insurance for any activity of products purchased from Hobbyco.
Availability of Product and Pre-orders
Hobbyco is primarily a “Bricks and Mortar” retailer and all products shown In-stock are based on digital inventory records. Occasionally discrepancies occur because of theft, clerical error, and/or other events beyond our control. We carry over 25,000 diverse products, with more being added each week, making it impossible to maintain 100% accuracy.
If for reasons beyond our control; products that are not available will be highlighted, and you will be notified by the provided email and/or contact number. You may be offered an alternative product, or your account will be credited. You are entitled to request for a refund instead of credit.
Pre-order would mean that the product is currently on-order and is either: in production, in-transit, awaiting delivery, or is an upcoming item. Pre-orders will vary at any time between 3-12+ weeks depending on the product and its status.
If you add a pre-order product with any currently available products, your order will be split with the pre-order product placed on back-order. The product will be posted out without any additional shipping & handling costs.
Depending on the product and manufacturing process, there may be a chance that pre-order products are suddenly delayed or canceled completely. In the cases of delays, we will update you with the status of the product as soon as we receive information. Otherwise, for canceled products, we will credit your account, or provide you with a refund if requested.
There may be cases where new international releases have been oversubscribed, which may result in a decrease in allocated products. In the event that we are unable to fulfill your pre-order, we will supply the pre-orders based on a 'First come, First serve' basis. Unfulfilled pre-orders will be credited or refunded.
The price of a pre-order product is the best estimate at the time of entry, so they are subject to change upon arrival. All payments made to the pre-order product are considered pre-payment deposits. We have the right to request further payment if the price does increase due to factors outside of our control, in particular, currency exchange rates. You are entitled to cancel any of your pre-orders at any time prior to shipment. Once confirmed, we can credit your account, or provide a complete refund for the product.