Join the Team
Sales Representative opportunity for Hobbyco Wholesale. (ref WS-HO)
About Hobbyco Wholesale:
Most people know Hobbyco retail however most people don’t know Hobbyco has been distributers of international brands for Australian and New Zealand market since 1997. Today Hobbyco wholesale team have healthy stable of 22 brands which they represent with over 400 Wholesale customers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We’re seeking an individual who is proactive, outgoing, friendly and results-focused. Ideally, you would have experience in wholesale sales and demonstrate your ability to build long-lasting customer relationships. We love working with people with an entrepreneurial mindset, positive attitude and ‘customer first’ approach. Someone who is keen to jump on board and help grow with us. The ideal candidate would have a passion for anything Japanese Hobby related as they will be representing brands such as Bandai , Hasegawa , Asohima, Sparmax, Godhand and Mineshima.
To achieve designated sales targets, you must have a proven track record of the below:
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-driven with strong communication skills
- Presentation skills in Power point and or other platforms
- Forecast and pipeline management
- Understand the importance of being a trusted advisor
- Ability to cold call potential new customers
- Time management and ability to build strong relationship
- Most importantly ability to close Sales Deals.