As a Hobbyco customer, you are entitled to a 14-day return period from the time that the goods you ordered have been received through courier service tracking.
Note: The return delivery time is not included as part of this 14-day return period.
If for any reason you have a change of mind with your purchase or the goods you purchased are faulty or damaged during transit, you are entitled to a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- You MUST submit an email to email@example.com, or call (02) 8332 1400 within the 14-day return period, discussing the goods and order number in question, and the reason for return.
- For damaged goods, proof must be provided (such as images of faulty parts, damaged parts and damaged packing box), and goods must be returned with postage paid.
- For any change of mind, goods must be returned in their original condition (including the product packaging) with postage paid.
- For Change of Mind returns, a refund will be credited to your account on receipt of the goods in good (fit for re-sell) condition, so attention to return packaging is important!
This refund policy does not apply to goods that have the following:
- The goods have been used, dropped or broken after opening.
- Any attempt to alter the goods or the same goods has been purchased from an external seller.
EXTERNAL WARRANTY PROCEDURE
Certain brands have an external warranty procedure, you can find them here. Hobbyco aims to assist as best we can with faulty products or repairs, however, it is recommended to check the specific brand’s website to find further information.
All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post and that you pre-pay all necessary postage. You assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit. We, therefore, advise you take opt for shipment registration & insurance with your postal carrier. Be certain to return the correct goods, otherwise, if the goods received were not as discussed, Hobbyco will not cover any postage costs to send the goods back.
The sooner we are notified of a change of mind or problem with the received goods, the sooner we can resolve the issue and advise return details.