Italeri - 1/35 World of Tanks M4 Sherman
The medium tank M4 Sherman was the most used armored vehicle by the United States during the Second World War. The M4, the first and simplest version of the Sherman family, was the most widespread wagon during World War II and formed the backbone of the American armored forces of the time.
49,234 Sherman were produced.
The Sherman is in fact the evolution of the M3 medium tank and retains some typical features of the design of its predecessor. However, the design of the M-4 introduces an important innovation: the rotating turret combined with a 75 mm cannon.
To optimize mass production, the Sherman family wagons were produced in numerous variants: from the M4 wagon to the famous "Easy Eight".
The first Sherman fought in North Africa at the end of 1942 against the Panzer III and Panzer IV. They were subsequently used on all fronts until the end of the war.
The wagon was ideal to be produced on large scales and, on the whole, quite reliable. Its main weaknesses were the low firepower and narrow tracks that limited performance on muddy soils.
- Scale 1/35
- Period: Second World War
- Country: Germany
- Brand Italeri
- The kit also includes assembly instructions.
- The model comes unassembled and unpainted and requires glue and paints to be finished.
- Unless stated on the box the kit does not contain paints, glue, and brushes.
- Plastic scale model kit made of polystyrene, an exact detailed replica of the real model.
- 1 Mounting model
- 1 Liquid cement
- 1 Tank guide
- World of tanks decals
- 3 Invataion codes
- 1 Bonus code
* Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.