Produced from Autumn 1942, the Model 32 Zero fighter followed the Model 21 in being used in the conflict in the Pacific Theater. It featured a Sakae 21 engine fitted with two superchargers, and its calling card was a main wing shortened by 50cm on either side and given a squared-off finish. It was the superior of the Model 21 in terms of top speed, climb rate and roll, and thanks to its appearance even (mistakenly) received a different nickname of "Hamp".
- 1/72 scale plastic model assembly kit of the A3M3 Zero Model 32
- Fuselage length: 126mm, Wingspan: 153mm.
- Its squared-off wing-tips were unique among Zero fighters, and that form is accurately reproduced by the model
- Engine cowling and other unique Model 32-design parts are also faithfully replicated
- Features excellent replications of cockpit interior and landing gear bays
- Includes separate parts to depict open or closed canopy
- 3 sets of marking options included
Customize your kit and take your creation to another level with our selection of paint sets.
At Hobbyco, we are working hard to get your online orders delivered to you as fast as we can.
How much are delivery costs?
For all orders less than AU $99.00 the delivery fee is AU $9.50 in Australia. Orders over AU $99.00 receive Free Shipping. (Exclusions apply including large orders and bulky items.)
For bulky products (packaging over 50cm/3kg), we offer an affordable shipping rate that is calculated with an online shipping calculator.
Add your favourites to your cart and proceed to checkout to calculate your final shipping costs.
The Hobbyco team take pride in picking, packing and clearly labelling your order so it arrives safe and sound for your enjoyment. Unfortunately, once your order leaves our warehouse, for reasons outside of our control, on rare occasions parcels could be damaged or even lost in transit. As such, Hobbyco highly recommends selecting transit insurance at checkout to protect your order while it is in transit.
Standard shipping does not include insurance by default. Unfortunately, without transit insurance, Hobbyco is not responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken or lost in transit items without Transit Insurance.