Gemini Jets - 1/400 Thai Air Force C-130 60109
Thai Air Force Lockheed C-130 Hercules Reg# 60109 Gemini Macs GMTAF081 scale 1:400
Designed to function as a troop, medical evacuation and cargo transport aircraft, the C-130 Hercules was first flown on August 23rd, 1954. Built by Lockheed and capable of over 40,000 lbs of payload, this four-engine turboprop aircraft is quite possibly the most versatile tactical transport in existence. Its modern roles include airlift and airdrop, electronic surveillance, search and rescue, space-capsule recovery, helicopter refueling and aerial attack. Capable of takeoffs and landings from unprepared runways, the C-130 has even landed and taken off from a carrier deck without benefit of arresting gear or catapults.
- Scale 1/400
- Aircraft: Lockheed C-130 Hercules
- Airline: Thai Royal Air Force
- Dimensions (L x W): 2.93 x 3.97 inches
- Higly-detailed diecast airplanes
- Diecast metal construction, including wings and tail surfaces.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Permanently extended metal landing gear with rolling rubber tires.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.