On 16 July 1969 at 9.32 a.m. at Cape Canaveral, the most important journey in the history of mankind was launched! With its crew of three - the astronauts N. Armstrong, E. Aldrin, and M. Collins - the giant Saturn V rocket took off on its 394,000 km, 72 hour mission to the Moon. The Saturn V consisted of three main stages, was 110 m high and weighed 3,000 tons. It could carry a payload of 50 tons and reach a speed of 11.2 km/second.
This impressive 1:96 scale kit enables you to build an accurate and highly detailed 1.14 m tall replica of the Saturn V.
- Parts for model Saturn V
- Launch platform with supports
- Power stage with 5 detailed thrusters
- Printed tubular parts made of thin polystyrene strips
- Engine cowling
- 2nd rocket stage with 5 thrusters
- Intermediate ring with fire protection wall
- 3-rocket stage with thrust nozzle and helium ball containers
- Detailed Lunar Module
- 1 astronaut
- Separate upper stage of the Lunar Module
- Lunar Module protective cover with transparent part for viewing
- Service module with thrust nozzle and control nozzles
- Command capsule with interior and astronaut figure
- Life-rocket at the top
- Optional moon display plate for the various operational phases of the Apollo mission
For children over 8 years of age only! For use under adult supervision.
WARNING! Adhesive containing solvent and water-soluble paints included. Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep for reference.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.